Perfect Pumpkin Soup
Soup can be the perfect go-to when you’re looking for something warm and tasty but with so many soups containing high sodium levels and saturated fats it’s hard to know what’s
good for your taste buds and your body. This healthy pumpkin soup recipe will satisfy your soup cravings without weighing heavy on your mind.
Tag us in your photo of the soup on Instagram and we will DM you a discount code!
4 servings | 14 serves of veg | 10m preparation | 30m cooking
• 1 medium brown onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 750g pumpkin, peeled and cubed
• 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
• 4 cups low-sodium vegetable or chicken stock
• ¼ cup low-fat natural yoghurt or replace with ¼ cup coconut milk sprinkled with
1. Heat oil in a large pot and cook onion and garlic over low heat until onion is
2. Add pumpkin, potato and stock and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
4. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
5. Puree in a blender until smooth.
6. Add yoghurt (or coconut milk) to serve.
Tips: If the soup is too thick add a little more coconut milk or low-fat milk to make desired